The road to get there, here, living our soul-mission, is not an easy one. It involves great commitment, intention, authenticity and integrity. But when it happens, when we are living our passions and our loves, the soul lets us know through an inner serenity, no matter what currents swirl around us.
It is a practice, an allowing, a discovery, a blossoming.
It cannot happen without our full participation and willingness. We cannot live our passion and love without first making the conscious decision and choice to do so. We are responsible for our own happiness and for bringing together all the elements necessary to make it happen.
How do we know we are living our soul-mission?
Our soul lets us know through its inner whispers.
• Our soul lets us know we’ve found our soul-mission by how it comes to life in our body, heart, mind and spirit. Our energetic states begin to vibrate with soul-clarity, where our perceptions are malleable, changeable through the higher frequencies of love, kindness, understanding and compassion.
• Our soul lets us know we are living our soul-mission by how courageous we are, by how willing we are to set strong boundaries that no longer let through the distractors, the toxic invaders, the old destructive habits, the excuses, the blaming or the shaming.
• Our soul lets us know by how empowered we feel to work our way through the ups and downs so that we can emerge on the other side of pain.
• Our soul lets us know by how our faith is tested at every turn, as we remain steadfast in our resolve to heal, change, face the truth of who we are, and believe in ourselves again.
• And our soul lets us know by how connected we feel to others, how we feel a part of our community, allowing ourselves to be vulnerable enough to ask for help when that is what is needed, and being there for others without depleting ourselves through co-dependency, people-pleasing or enabling.
By allowing ourselves to live moments of passion and love, by identifying those moments when our soul is revealing to us that “this is it”, by having the courage to walk our authentic path, and by having the strength to keep going when our faith is wavering, finding solace in our oneness with others, we suddenly find ourselves waking up to our soul-mission, feeling the love and peace we searched for all of our lives.
So… what is your soul whispering?
Wishing you strength, courage and light on your awakening journey.
– Michèle 💖🌟
©Michèle Duquet, all rights reserved.
Here is a photo of the day I received my Bioenergy practitioner certification, something that could never have happened without listening to my soul’s inner whispers.